I teach topics related to the web, programming, and data science. My current research works are on (3D) urban data analysis and knowledge graphs. I love reading, photography, programming, watching series or documentaries, and experimenting with open-source solutions during my free time.
I also contribute to Wikimedia projects, especially Wikidata and Wikimedia Commons. Sometimes, I turn some of my experimental scripts into tools for the Wikidata community. I also share relevant articles on open science, open-source, open education, and (multilingual) open data on social media.
Interviews and in media
- Mémoires minoritaires, mémoires LGBTI (French): Documenting Queer (LGBTIQ+) history on Wikipedia and Wikidata (Radio Pluriel/Podcast)
- Pride in STEM with Dr. John Samuel
- Interview on IMakeFOSS
- Rodney Wilson: I am the founder of LGBTQ History Month. Now I’m working to spread it across the world.
- Books I Read
- Films, Series and Documentaries I watched
- Music I Listen
- Places and Countries I visited
- Museums and Galleries I visited
- Blogs I Read