- Finish work on the recommender system and writing of project report.
Every exercise has an associated difficulty level. Easy and medium-difficult exercises help you understand the fundamentals and give you ideas to work on difficult exercises. It is highly recommended that you finish easy and medium-difficult exercises to have a good score. Given below is the difficulty scale that will be marked with every exercise:
- ★: Easy
- ★★: Medium
- ★★★: Difficult
- To get complete guidance from the mentors, it is highly recommended that you work on today's practical session and not on the preceding ones.
- Make sure that you rename your submissions properly and correctly. Double-check your submissions.
- Please check the references.
- There are several ways to achieve a task. Hence there are many possible solutions. But try to make maximum use of the libraries that have been suggested to you for your exercises.
Project: Image recommender system: Report
Please prepare a 3-page Project report (French or English) detailing the following:
- Goal of your project
- Data sources of your training images and licence. Did you use labeled data sources? Did you ask your user to label images?
- Machine learning models that you tested and used as well as their precision.
- Size of your training data and test data.
- Did you use online machine learning?
- Information that you decided to store for each image.
- Information concerning user preferences
- Self-evaluation of your work.
- Remarks concering the practical sessions, exercises and scope for improvement.
Note: Please do not add any program (or code) in this report.
- Rename your notebook as Name1_Name2_[Name3].ipynb, where Name1, Name2 are your names.
- Rename your project report as Name1_Name2_[Name3].pdf, where Name1, Name2 are your names.
- Submit your notebook and Project report online.
- Please do not submit your images, JSON, TSV and CSV files.